The Torpedo Factory Condominiums is a condominium community located between N. Union St. and Lee St. The community is less than a block from Alexandria’s famed waterfront and a block from the shops and restaurants of King St.
Head west from The Torpedo Factory and as soon as you cross Lee St. you’ll find the Carlyle House—a treasure from Alexandria’s colonial past. Carlyle House has lovely public gardens which offer different sites all year round.
Head east from the Torpedo Factory and across the street you’ll find the Torpedo Factory Art Center. The Torpedo Factory Art Center is a cultural and artistic touch point for Northern Virginia where artisans, craftsmen, artists and others create and sell arts and wares. The waterfront here is launches pleasure craft, tour boats and water taxis that ply the Potomac River.
Head north from the Torpedo Factory and you’ll walk among vintage, colonial and other residences that exemplify the best of Alexandria VA.
And south of the Torpedo Factory condominiums one finds King Street—home to numerous shops, restaurants and conveniences. There is a reason that tourists, visitors and Northern Virginia’s residents make their way to King Street on evenings and weekends. And that reason is because King St. is a vibrant place, full of social activities, festivals, street musicians and things to do.
Inside the Torpedo Factory one will find condos with intriguing architectural angles and surprising turns in delightful floor plans. If you’re looking for a luxury home in the heart of Old Town, you owe it to yourself to consider the Torpedo Factory .
If you’re shopping for a home in Old Town, you might want to compare the Torpedo Factory with other area homes.
- 900 N. Washington — Newly built “green” condos at the North side of Old Town
- Abingdon Row — New luxury condos with an Old Town feel
- 1600 Prince — Walk to King St. Metro / very low condo fees
- Alexandria House — spacious, airy condos with enormous balconies and sweeping views of Old Town
- Canal Place — Upscale garden-style condominiums on the North side of Old Town Alexandria
- Carlyle Towers — sleek, modern and convenient to King St. Metro and Old Town
- Chatham Square — stately, nicely appointed, townhouses with garages in Old Town
- Carlyle Square — elegant, modern and convenient condominiums
- The Duke at Old Town — under construction in Old Town
- Ford’s Landing — luxury townhouses on the Potomac
- Old Town Gateway— Brick townhouse-style on the north side of Old Town
- Liberty Row— choice townhouses
- Porto Vecchio — at the water’s edge on the Potomac between Belle Haven Marina and Old Town
- Port Royal — affordably priced with a condo fee that includes all utilities in the heart of Old Town
- Potomac Greens — newly contructed with an Old Town feel
- Potowmack Crossing — brick garden-style
- Prescott — colonial styled condominiums in Old Town
- Riverton — brick garden-style
- Royalton — sparkling gems atop Whole Foods in Old Town Alexandria
- St. Asaph Square — Courtyard condominiums on the south side of Old Town
- Tannery House — historic location with premium condos
- Watergate of Alexandria — Fine residences at the north end of Old Town